Meet Jayson

Meet Jayson

Friday, November 21, 2008

First Walker Steps




I went crazy posting today I have so many pictures of Jayson in my camera and I needed to post them and share them with all of you Jayson is being lazy to start moving in his walker he rather sit down and play with the attached toys than to move up to us. On this day he started walking towards us and would pause until we will applaud and praise him and then he would do the same over and over he is getting there slowly but surely I have no rush so I won't push him as when the day he was born until his time was due so why rush him he has his time to do things when he wants too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an exciting time! A few more months and you won't be able to stop him from walking all over! :)

Raspberry Lemonade said...

How cute he's going to start walking! Your planning on going to California? What are you planning to do? Paul wants to go to California this summer. . maybe we can all tag along!