Meet Jayson

Meet Jayson

Friday, December 5, 2008

First Week of December


Our first week of December really looks good, it has been cold in the mornings and at night, nothing that we can't handle down here in the Rio Grande Valley. Jayson has been under the weather he started a cough, nothing of much concern but I am reading this article on the net about babies and Whooping Cough so just because of that article I am taking him for a check-up with the doctor. Jayson will turn 8 months next week, and still don't show any signs of a tooth or two though he does drull somebit I am just been anxious to see his first tooth I just have to leave it to its own course.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haylee got her first tooth when she was 4 months old! I think hers came in pretty early though. He's going to be such a cutie once those little teeth come in! :)

Sorry it took me a minute to get back on your last comment about my weight loss tips. What has worked for me in the past is cutting out candy and sodas. (just doing that i lost 20lbs in 2 months!) And portion control. If you have willpower, the Master Cleanse is awesome! But it's 10 days of no eating, just a drink mixture... I'll be doing it for the 2nd time as soon as the holidays are over. Take Jayson for walks every day, too... walking is always great!