Meet Jayson

Meet Jayson

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

George Strait coming to the RGV

George Strait is coming back to the Rio Grande Valley after I don't know how many years I think is 20. He will be performing at the Dodge Arena on May 9th just in time for Mother's Day! I now can celebrate Mother's Day for the second time, this will be an awesome present for me yeah!!! I convencied Jesse, Jayson's father to go with me since he only likes about 3-5 songs of him so he said okay, I'll go with you as if I was twisting his arm. Jesse and I maintain a really good relationship even though we are not living together we still act as if we do. It is a long story and this blog is not about me its about Jayson. Jesse has always been there for Jayson when ever I call him to help me out when my mom can't babysit him. He has 2 kids from his previous marriage which he has custody of; Danika 10 and Jesse 9. One of my favorite songs of George Strait is "She let herself Go", I Saw God Today, The Cowboy Rides Away, The Chair just to name a few. Tickets don't go on sale until further notice. I can't wait to hold the tickets in my hand. My long time good friend and confidant Yvonne is going too, hope we get tickets together.

3 comments:

Yvonne said...

Thanks for a great Saturday get together! Did Glorina tell you that he is coming on her birthday! I am so glad Jesse is coming. I already told my Mom to ask Paul, to helps get tickets, those tickets are going to fly! If not we sneak in like we did for Jaunes!

Ilianna & Baby Jayson said...

Glorina didnt mention anything, I got to talk to her yesterday morning. I really want to go, no I don't want to sneak in, I want to be there since the begining. You're fast you can get those tickets online. Glorina needs to go with us to celebrate her birthday and another anniversary with Rey!

SAYDA said...

Thanks for your sweet comment you left on our blog. Thank you for your prayers. That is what my husband needs more than anything. I'm glad you're going to see GS in concert. I love him too. I saw him when my 21 year old was 3 years old in Nacogdoches, TX. Hope you get the tickets.