Meet Jayson

Meet Jayson

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Holloween To Do List...



Hi! So far we have started to shop for costumes for Holloween my sister will be having a party on that day she will celebrate my nephew Sauls birthday (10-28) on that day so we are planning a party for that day. JAYSON got his woody costume this weekend we are just mission the accessories which we should get this weekend cause they ran out of at the disney store. I have to mention that on Friday when we went to the Disney store to buy it it was about 8:30 they had ran out of JAYSONS size XXS and the attendant told me that they had some at the Mercedes Outlets my sister and I were on line to purchase some other Toy Story items and all of the sudden the lights go completely off you can imagine the KAOS at the Mall. Saturday we went over to the Disney Store at Mercedes so we finally got it. Yay!! So here is a picture of the costume I promise I will take a picture of Jayson wearing it soon.

No comments: