Meet Jayson

Meet Jayson

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

California

We are back from Cali. We had a great time over there everything came out to perfection. Thanks to The Mendoza and Acevedo Family for their hospitality throughout our stay Thanks!! Katrinas XVanera was beautiful. Jayson almost joined her as she was dancing her first dance. OOPS Sorry!

JAYSON AND ANGEL (THE TWO DANCERS)


JAYSON AND ANGEL AGAIN AT THE DANCE FLOOR

We had dinner at this Chinese Restaurant in Hollister CHEN SUENG (I think) it was alright except for the egg rolls they were spring rolls (at least here in Texas) other than that it was good.

JAYSON AND I AT THE CHINESE RESTAURANT

JAYSON AND HIS AUNT CINDY
Visited Gilroy where my uncles used to live when they went to work back in the late 70's, 80's and late nineties.


JAYSON IN THE BACK OF THE TRUCK ON OUR WAY TO GILROY ONLY IN TEXAS HA!

Jayson had fun he behaved well during our flight and stay. Visited the Golden Gate it was COLD! overall the weather over there is cold compared to Texas. I will share the pictures that I was able to take remember the incident with my camera.





RANDOM PICTURES FROM THE XVANERA

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

Looks like you'all had a great time! I've had so much work too!
Jayson looks like he really likes to dance! I sense grey hairs for you!